Turkey Tours & Holidays

Small Group Tours & Tailor-Made Holidays


On a small group tour of Turkey, see the must-see sights, and discover roads less travelled, such as a walking tour through the Kaçkar Mountains stopping to explore the ancient ruins of Ani, and marvelling at the architectural wonder of the iconic 4th century Sumela Monastery.

The turkey tours we offer take you beyond the picture-perfect landscapes. You'll enjoy hot air balloon rides in Cappadocia. ...

Read More

Meet the Experts

Speak to a specialist to start planning your trip to Turkey

Start your journey

Group tours

Travel to Turkey with like-minded people on one of our small group tours (usually max size 12), featuring knowledgeable local tour guides and an expert tour leader.



Explore Turkey's northeast

Explore Turkey's northeast

Home to the spectacular mountains, clifftop monasteries, age-old traditions and a bloody past, this fascinating region offers a unique escape from the more popular western Turkey.

Get lost in Istanbul's Grand Bazaar

Get lost in Istanbul's Grand Bazaar

Experience the extensive Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, a shopper's mecca since just after the mid-15th century. As one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, it includes 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops, so make sure to leave plenty of time to explore!

Follow the Silk Road

Follow the Silk Road

Learn about the trades and traditions that took place along this vital stretch of the ancient Silk Route, rich in Ottaman architecture, spectacular scenery, culinary delights and much, much more.

Meet the craftsmen of Avanos

Meet the craftsmen of Avanos

The red clay of the Red River of Avanos provides the raw material for pottery, which has been produced in this area for centuries. Enjoy visiting some of the family-run pottery businesses for which the town is famous.

Discover more



Health and Vaccinations 

There are no mandatory immunisations for travellers to Turkey though you should be up-to-date with Typhoid, Tetanus, Polio and may consider boosters for Diphtheria and Hepatitis A. Please note we are not medical professionals and so we highly recommend you seek advice from your local GP or travel centre as to the correct immunisations and preventative treatments.  


In Turkey the official unit of currency is the Turkish Lira.  

To check out the latest exchange rate for the places that you are visiting you can go to www.oanda.com

Cultural Sensitivity 

On our tours you will frequently interact with local people, each with their own distinct customs and traditions. We therefore ask you to be considerate and to treat them with respect. Your tour-leaders and guides will always be able to advise you accordingly.  

In the churches and cathedrals women should cover their heads with a scarf or hat, while men should take their hats off. If you tour visits rural and traditional areas, everyone should wear conservative clothing which cover their shoulders and legs.   

Language & Religion 

Turkish is the national language of Turkey, spoken by about 75% of the population.  The remaining 25% is mainly comprised of Kurdish speakers and other local languages or dialects. The national language of Turkish is spoken by over 83 million people worldwide.   

Turkey is a secular state with no official state religion although roughly 97% of the population are Muslim. The predominant religion of Turkey is Sunni Muslim, but in south-eastern Turkey there are several Assyrian Orthodox churches. 


Turkey is 2 hours ahead of GMT.  

A useful website to check the time zone differences is www.worldtimezone.com.  

Food and drink 

Turkish food is more than the ubiquitous kebab. Some specialties include pide, or Turkish pizza – flat bread with various toppings – kofte (meatballs), dolma (peppers or vine leaves stuffed with rice).  Fish and seafood are also good and include freshly grilled sardines and mackerel. Another great option is the mezes – an extensive array of cold appetizers – as well as grilled kebabs and fish.

Travelling Solo In Turkey

All of our small group tours are designed to cater for solo travellers: the number of solo travellers will vary from tour to tour, but usually over half will be travelling alone. Get all of the excitement of discovering new places combined with the security of travelling with an organised group, with like minded people.