Travel With Confidence
Our Flexible Booking Promise
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
To provide you with greater confidence and total peace of mind when booking a holiday, we have developed our Flexible Booking Promise, so you can plan your next trip safe in the knowledge that we offer some of the most flexible and secure terms in the travel industry right now.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING PROMISE
- You will have the right to transfer without any transfer fee, from any of our trips at ANY time if your trip is not yet guaranteed.*
- We will only guarantee trips which meets our Travel Ready conditions.
- We will not ask you to pay your final balance if your trip is not yet guaranteed.
- If your trip is not guaranteed by 6 weeks prior to departure at the latest, you can cancel your holiday and either transfer your funds to another trip without any amendment fees, or have a full refund which you will receive within 14 days of cancellation.
We will only consider a trip Travel Ready ** if pre-departure it meets all of the following criteria:
- There is no national lockdown or ban on foreign travel for the period when your trip is due to depart.
- Destinations on the tour do not have any notable entry restrictions in place, such as closed borders or mandatory arrival quarantine requirements.
- No destinations visited on the tour have in place any significant COVID-19 restrictions for travellers that would be likely to significantly impact your holiday enjoyment.
- Tourist visas (if required) are available.
- There is reliable airline access to/from the start/end of the trip.
- Following a comprehensive risk assessment by both Wild Frontiers and our local partners we are confident that your trip is able to run in both a safe and enjoyable manner. ***
TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
Following consultation with the WTTC (World Travel and Tourism Council), local governments and our partners abroad we have implemented the following measures for the safety and peace of mind of both our clients and local staff to ensure that we run our trips in a safe and responsible way.
Please note that these measures are not exhaustive and are continually evolving as we ensure that we comply with all local regulations regarding health and hygiene. If you have any questions or concerns at all about any particular tour or destination, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our experts.
- All bedrooms will be thoroughly cleaned between guests with special attention being paid towards frequently touched areas such as door handles, light switches, and taps.
- All areas of common use including lifts, staircases and public restrooms will be frequently cleaned throughout the day.
- While we encourage everyone to bring their own supply of hand sanitiser, we will also aim to provide this on board all our vehicles so that you can utilise this every time you get on and off.
- All vehicles will be cleaned at least once a day with a focus on high frequency touchpoints such as doorhandles.
- If a larger vehicle is required meet local social distancing requirements, we will seek to upgrade you at no additional cost. Additionally – and in situations where social distancing is not practical or possible - you may also be required to wear facemasks or a face covering.
- All drivers and assistants will follow national policies regarding vaccination requirements.
- All drivers will follow local protocols on the usage of face masks.
Guides & Tour-Leaders
- All tour-leaders and local guides will follow national policies regarding vaccination requirements.
- All guides and tour-leaders are required to have up-to-date knowledge of the nearest local clinics, testing procedures and health policies and regulations in each destination.
- All our on-ground personnel are supported 24/7 not only by our local partners in each country but also by our highly experienced teams in the UK. With almost 25 years of industry experience operating in over 90 destinations, we are well-equipped to handle any situation.
- All our tour-leaders are first-aid trained and carry the relevant equipment to assist and support you quickly where needed should a health issue arise.
- Our group tours remain amongst the smallest available with a maximum of 12 and an average of 8 on most of our departures making it much easier to maintain cleaning and hygiene requirements.
- Our itineraries are regularly reviewed to ensure they meet local covid regulations, so that our travellers and the communities we visit have a safe experience.
Our Joint Responsibility
- The safety and wellbeing of our clients is our main priority but we cannot ensure your safety alone and we will need everyone who travels with us to take an equal share of responsibility in following guidelines and taking whatever precautions they can to help us keep you and any fellow travellers safe.
Wild Frontiers holds ATOL and ABTOT licences which means that all your money is fully protected when your book with us, so you can rest assured that your money is in safe hands. Further information can be found here
Please note the following points about our Flexible Booking Promise and Travel Ready conditions:-
* While Wild Frontiers will not charge any admin fees, some changes may still be subject to third party transfer fees, such as those imposed by airlines, which lay outside of our control and will be passed on.
**Since our HQ is in London, our Travel Ready conditions will be based on those travelling from the UK.
***If a tour that we have previously deemed to be Travel Ready, subsequently fails any aspect of the conditions, then no later than two weeks prior to departure you will have the right to cancel your holiday and either transfer your funds to another departure or have a refund within 14 days.
For further information please refer to our updated FAQs where we have gone into some more detail and tried to pre-empt any questions you might have. However our travel experts are available if you would like to discuss any specific queries you may have in more detail.