Have you ever thought of getting a group of your friends, colleagues or family together and arranging a holiday exclusively for your party? With only yourselves on board, it is a great way to explore the world and you can make considerable savings as a group. We can arrange a holiday based on any of our suggested itineraries or create a bespoke itinerary for you according to your requirements. Successful groups we have organised this year include a journey along the Silk Road, a safari in Tanzania and a cultural tour to India.
'Wild Frontiers have arranged two private group tours for me and my friends - one action-packed trip based on their Kyrgyzstan Mountain Action Adventure itinerary, and a lovely walking holiday based on their Walk Through the Caucasus tour. Both were fantastic experiences; being with a group of friends in a spectacular part of the world knowing everything had been booked and taken care of was a brilliant way to spend a couple of weeks.' Ginny Sutcliffe
Wild Frontiers offers a 25% discount for one person in a group of 6, 50% off one person in a group of 8 and a free land only place for one person in a group of 10; please note the discount can either be taken in full by the lead organiser, or split across the group as a whole.
- Work with us to design the perfect itinerary for you and your friends
- Great discounts available for group bookings
- Travel with people you know and like
- Complete flexibility over standard of accommodation, transport, restaurant choices and sightseeing
- Use services of Wild Frontiers' experienced Tour Leaders
- Full Wild Frontiers expertise and support, both before and during the trip