If you are a Wild Miles member* and book a Wild Frontiers group tour departure which is later discounted, you will receive the discount retrospectively (with a few exceptions, please see below).
At Wild Frontiers we value our loyal clients and enjoy rewarding our Wild Miles members. Therefore, if you are an existing Wild Miles member and book a group tour of which your specific departure is subsequently discounted, we will offer you the discount retrospectively. This is a practice we have been adhering to for years and it is now our official policy. There are a few exceptions to this rule – all of which are listed below.
*A Wild Miles member is anyone who has booked at least one tour with Wild Frontiers – for more details click here
- This policy is not applicable to discounts offered exclusively via email, direct mail or by third party organisations.
- Cancellation discounts (when a confirmed passenger cancels off a tour and we are able to offer their cancelled place at a discount) will not be passed on to clients already booked.
- Our price guarantee is not applicable if a reduced cost is due to currency fluctuations; it will only apply if the GBP selling price is reduced.
- Our price guarantee is valid for direct bookings only and excludes agency bookings.
- Price guarantee applies to group bookings only, and excludes tailor-made bookings.
- All discounts (retrospective or otherwise) cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including Wild Miles discounts. The greater discount will always apply.
- Price guarantee is not applicable to Telegraph Travel or bookings on any other partnership trips
- Occasionally we offer value-added promotions, such as double Wild Miles or a free Kindle with every booking for a limited amount of time. Unfortunately we cannot apply these value-added promotions retrospectively.