At Wild Frontiers we have always strived to offer the most authentic, safe and ethically sensitive travel experiences on the market. All of our tours have been designed and recced by us and in the modern world this cannot be done on a shoestring. So whilst we may not be the cheapest, we believe our high quality trips offer the very best value for money. From the support system in London to the holiday itself, we feel we offer the best way to see and experience a destination and that is why our loyal clients come back to us time and again. So when making comparisons, please bear in mind the following:
On your trip
- On all but a handful of group tours our maximum size is 12, giving you better opportunities to interact with locals and minimising your impact.
- We use dedicated tour leaders as well as local guides on all our group tours, ensuring your trip runs smoothly from start to finish.
- We aim to use quality, interesting and experiential accommodation – usually the best available – as we believe the right accommodation can enhance the overall experience.
- We tend to offer our trips on an all-inclusive basis – thus avoiding the tiresome procedure of splitting each meal bill. (On an average tour this could add in excess of £400 to competitors pricing).
- We include drinking water, and often soft drinks; when we say no hidden extras we really mean it.
- We aim to use the most efficient, interesting, safe and comfortable transport available, like using 4x4 land cruisers in Ethiopia (where most use minbuses).
- As part of our ethical policy, we pay a fair price for the services offered to us, thus making sure our local staff and crews receive a fair wage.
- All international flights bought through us automatically have their carbon emissions offset with Climate Clear.
Peace of mind
- We are fully ATOL & ABTOT protected – with us your money is safe.
- We have full public liability insurance – to the tune of £5,000,000.
- We work in association with the security company Control Risks in order to receive live security updates, briefings and emergency evacuation protocols if needed.
- We have an office in London, staffed by a professional team of adventure holiday planners.
- We have a 24 hour emergency helpline.
- We have full Crisis Management training.
- Each trip is managed by a specific operations manager with knowledge of that region and itinerary with whom you will have direct access.
- All our itineraries are designed by us, not bought ‘off the shelf’ from local companies and simply rebranded for the UK/US market.
- A percentage of all income generated by our trips goes to The Wild Frontiers Foundation which in turn supports development and emergency relief projects around the world.
It is for these reasons, and the expert delivery of our trips, that we have won so many awards and have so many loyal clients. As we say, we are not the cheapest, but we do feel we are the best.