Travel Consultant: Central Asia and Middle East
We are seeking a Travel Consultant to join our Sales team at Wild Frontiers. We are looking for a candidate ideally with previous experience of sales and a knowledge of Central Asia or Jordan and Oman. Please note this role is based in our London office.
- Creating tailor-made itineraries and selling tailor-made holidays to Central Asia and The Silk Road as well as the Middle East and Europe. You may be required to sell other destinations.
- Deal with client enquiries by phone, email and website. Enquiries to be managed promptly and efficiently.
- Developing the Central Asia, and The Silk Road to include new destinations and tailor-made products for the website and Axum tour operation system.
- Booking tailor-made tours and reserving flights through our suppliers.
- Dealing and managing overseas suppliers.
- Prepare client travel documentation such as pre-departure information, visas, travel letter and flight tickets.
- Assisting in marketing activities such as coming up with ideas for new products, special offers and writing short articles for our monthly e-mail newsletters.
- Working with Marketing department to come up with ideas for PR and social media ideas.
- Attend Trade shows and function when required.
- Dealing with customer service enquiries and complaints
- Ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of travel geography, Itineraries and visas.
- Attention to detail, ability to plan ahead.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Customer Service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Patience and persistence in dealing with foreign countries and getting answers.
- Excellent Telephone manner, clear speaking voice.
- Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation, clean and tidy.
- Computer Literate.
- Numerate, able to prepare client invoices and receipts.
- Ability to deal with clients and agents face to face.
- Understanding of what the adventure/cultural traveller wants to experience.
- General knowledge of and interest in travel.
To apply for this role or more more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations & Product Department Intern
We are looking for an intern to help out in our Product and Operations department for 4-6 weeks starting at the end of June. Good attention to detail is needed. This would provide a good opportunity to gain experience dealing with websites and working on itineraries in a busy adventure travel company.
Email CV and covering letter to email@example.com