We are seeking a Product Manager to work in our busy London office.
Main tasks will include:
- Work in conjunction with the Product & Operations Director (POD) to review on a regular basis the selection of Group Tours (GTs) and tailor-made Suggested Itineraries (SIs) on offer on the website
- Have overall management of all tailor-made products on the company Reservations Database system
- Help design new innovative GTs and SIs and launch on the website
- Ask our DMCs regularly for new products
- Update existing SIs on the website in conjunction with the sales department
- Source promotional airline fares and special offers, and link these to product for the marketing department to promote
- Set up GT website extensions
- Competitor analysis and cost up SIs annually for the website
- Set up a system to collate and save supplier prices, rates sheets and product information on the server
- Load our tour product onto third-party websites such as Responsible Travel, AITO and various tourism boards
- Making sure product knowledge is shared and duly processed when staff come back from fam trips
- Develop white-label third party trips (e.g. for The Guardian & Telegraph) in conjunction with the POD
- Update accommodation & travel guide images on the website
- Create GT & SI photo galleries (label and caption images)
- Take ownership for all destination-specific information (such as Overview, Country Guides, When To Go etc.)
- Keeping up with travel trends. Push new products and experiences through to marketing
- Assisting the Marketing Department in deciding what destinations need to be promoted
- Representing the company at trade shows, slide shows and events such as WTM and AITO
- Participating in training events and overseas FAM trips
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Silk Road, Central Asia & Caucasus Tailor-made Travel Consultant
We are seeking a travel consultant to join our busy tailor-made department. Excellent sales technique is vital – duties will include selling Central Asia, Caucasus and Silk Road tours, creating tailor-made itineraries, booking tailor-made tours and reserving flights, managing overseas suppliers.
The successful applicant must have a minimum of two year’s experience in working in a sales environment, travel experience, a good telephone manner, be well organised with high attention to detail. Experience in creating tailor-made itineraries an advantage.
Please send your CV and travel profile with a covering letter to Nigel Fisher, Wild Frontiers, 78 Glentham Road London, SW13 9JJ or email to Nigel@wildfrontiers.co.uk
Client Support Executive
We are seeking a Client Support Executive to work in our busy London office. Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Group Tour Operations Department in a wide variety of areas
- Adding/editing/updating group tours on the web
- Collating Feedback responses for group tours
- Liaising with Operations Managers & the Sales Team regarding the most popular extensions and creating extension templates with guide pricing
- Maintaining a spreadsheet with transfer and first night/last night costs etc.
- Updating the Road Map (an internal spreadsheet with various data fields) on a monthly basis
- Ensuring that Travcour and Visa Machine have an up-to-date list of trips for which they are our preferred visa provider
- Reporting monthly on our ‘Going Paperless’ campaign stats
- Answering telephone, with knowledge and politeness. Filtering phone calls
- Ensuring that clients have submitted in good time (and to chase if necessary) all required data – such as passport information, insurance details, next of kin information - for their tour
- Obtaining letters of invitation, visa authorisation codes or any other documentation required by the client in order for them to be apply for any required visas
- Printing out & posting Joining Instructions
- Dealing with clients’ queries by phone and by email
- Helping to manage the company post and the sending of brochures
- Updating client records
- Acting as the main post-booking point of contact for all clients
- Processing client booking forms
- Taking client payments and issuing receipts
- Checking and preparing all client documentation and sending to clients pre-departure
- Chasing final balances
- Processing cancellations
- Sending out tailor-made clients’ name board to ground agents
- General Office admin
- Representing the company at trade shows, slide shows and events; such as WTM and AITO
- Participating in training events and overseas FAM trips
- Contributing and assisting in other areas of the company as required
The succesful candidate should have the following characteristics:
- Ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of travel geography, Itineraries and visas.
- Attention to detail, ability to plan ahead.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Customer Service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Patience and persistence in dealing with foreign countries and getting answers.
- Excellent Telephone manner, clear speaking voice.
- Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation, clean and tidy.
- Computer Literate.
- Numerate, able to prepare client invoices and receipts.
- Ability to deal with clients and agents face to face.
- Understanding of what the adventure/cultural traveller wants to experience.
- General knowledge of and interest in travel.
To apply please send a cv and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wild Frontiers is seeking a travel-obsessed videographer to work in their London office. The company is at the forefront of inspirational video, and wants to maintain and improve that area of its marketing, creating videos to inform, inspire and entertain potential travellers.
The videographer will be responsible for creating destination travel films, Facebook advertisements, interview pieces and other ad-hoc films. As well as placing these on the Wild Frontiers website and YouTube channel, the Videographer will be expected to help come up with ways to seed this footage to a wider audience through social media, third party websites and blogger outreach.
Other responsibilities will include management and optimisation of the Wild Frontiers YouTube and Vimeo sites, curation and organisation of the Wild Frontiers video library, and any other editing tasks as required to maintain and update the range of film content on the Wild Frontiers website.
The main tasks will include:
- Coming up with creative, interesting ideas for film content which fits the Wild Frontiers ethos of “Extraordinary Travel Experiences”
- Shooting footage both on location and in the office (in the form of interviews) as well as ad-hoc shooting of Wild Frontiers events and other projects
- Archiving and organising the existing Wild Frontiers video library
- Sourcing suitable clips from stock footage libraries (e.g. iStock) and creative commons content on Flickr and YouTube.
- Curating content sent in by wild Frontiers customers, staff and tour leaders.
- Sourcing suitable music for the films.
- Undertaking any other video editing tasks as required.
- Managing and optimising the Wild Frontiers YouTube and Vimeo channels
- Coming up with ideas and helping to seed existing Wild Frontiers footage
- Working closely with the rest of the Wild Frontiers marketing team.
The applicant should:
- Be creative and able to generate and share exciting ideas around film and other creative content.
- Have strong video editing skills, and be comfortable editing content from different sources together into one film.
- Be able to produce exciting, inspiring and eye-catching new video content – beyond the standard run-of-the-mill travel films.
- Have an eye for detail, and an ability to sift, and sort through a range of content from a variety of sources to select interesting, inspiring clips.
- Be organized and able to create an efficient filing system for video footage
- Be able to manage several video projects at one time.
- Have a sound understanding of licensing and the proper use of stock footage/music.
- Have an ability to work on their own initiative, plan ahead and prioritise.
- Be able to work to a budget and hit deadlines.
- Have a sound knowledge of YouTube and how to maximise the reach of films posted to the site.
- Be flexible and willing to undertake a range of editing tasks as required.
- Be a team player and able to communicate ideas clearly
- Have a portfolio of previous filming and editing
- Have a passion for travel
Benefits & terms:
One-year contract, potentially leading to permanent position.
Salary between £23k -27K depending on experience.
Based in Barnes in West London.
To apply, please send in a CV, covering letter and links to a previous film or edited work to: