Wild Frontiers’ holidays are ideally suited to the solo traveller – you get all of the excitement of discovering new places combined with the security of travelling with an organised group, and the chance to make lifelong friends in your fellow travelling companions.
Over 70% of passengers on our group tours are single travellers. Unlike many tour operators, we don’t believe in charging solo travellers a premium, so if you are happy to share a room with a fellow traveller of the same sex, you will pay exactly the same as a couple. Occasionally you may even end up with your own room. You can travel as a single traveller on any of our holidays, from our group tours to our walking holidays or riding adventures.
- No compulsory single supplement
- Travel with like-minded people
- Single accommodation for a supplement if required
- Security of travelling with an organised group
- Most of our group departures have solo travellers on them, with popular adventures in particular including Iran Unveiled, Ethiopia: Northern Explorer and Silk Road Odyssey.