WF - Who We Are
Recce Tours from Wild Frontiers
• Most towns have large markets; they're a great way to meet local people and see local produce and crafts.
• Try to get down to Jacmel. It has a thriving art scene and is host to one of the biggest carnivals on the island.
• You will see conch on most restaurant's menus but please don’t order it as it's an endangered species.
• Visit the Croix de Ferrières in Port au Prince. It’s a great place to pick up some metal artwork.
• Try to see at least one wooden “Gingerbread House” in Port au Prince. Some are quite neglected and may not be around for much longer.
There are no direct flights to Haiti from London. The most common route is with American Airlines via Miami, with an overnight stop in Miami on the way out and an overnight flight from Miami on the return journey to London.