Covid Viability Test
The world of travel has undoubtedly changed. Travel in the future is going to require more flexibility than ever before, and that is why, along with our Covid Promise, we have introduced our Covid Viability Test.
We hope this will help you plan your trip, whether using it to select a tour which is covid viable, or whether seeking clarity on deposits and refunds.
We will only consider a trip Covid Viable if it meets ALL of the following criteria:
- There is no national lockdown or ban on foreign travel for the period when your trip is due to depart.*
- Destinations on the tour must not be on the UK’s Red List. **
- No destinations visited on the tour have in place any significant COVID-19 restrictions for travellers.
- Tourist visas (if required) are available.
- There is reliable airline access to/from the start/end of the trip.
- Following an assessment by both Wild Frontiers and our local partners we are confident that your trip is able to run in both a safe and enjoyable manner.***
*Since our HQ is in London, Covid Viable status for our Group Tours will be assessed on UK-based travellers. However we are fully aware that many of our clients live in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and beyond. As such, when we deem a trip to now be Covid Viable, everyone booked will have a chance to review their own personal situation before deciding whether or not to remain booked on the trip. Anyone wishing to, will have the option to transfer without fees to another trip at this time. For tailor made bookings, we may also able to consider additional countries’ travel advice when deciding if a trip is Viable. Please discuss this with us at the time of booking.
**This relates to bookings from UK clients only. We may operate trips to destinations which the British FCDO advise against travel for Covid reasons. If this is the case, anyone wishing to will have the option to cancel with a refund or transfer to another trip. In some cases we may choose to offer a tour to a Red destination but these will be at both clients’ and Wild Frontiers’ discretion and will be subject to alternative conditions to be discussed on an ad hoc basis.
***If a destination, that we have deemed to be Covid Viable, subsequently fails any aspect of the criteria for two consecutive weeks, you will have the right under our Covid Promise to transfer without any fees.