Wild Miles Club
As an independent travel company, our success is dependent on the support and loyalty of our clients. For that reason we offer our own loyalty scheme in the form of our Wild Miles Club. Some of the benefits include:
- Discounts on future Wild Frontiers holidays - valid year round and for life
- Exclusive savings with third parties ranging from bookstores to airport parking
- First access to the latest Wild Frontiers special offers and new tours/recce trips
- Invitations to Wild Frontiers talks, dinners and events
How it works
When you book a holiday with Wild Frontiers you are awarded points, which are based on the return distance from London to the arrival city of your trip. Points are awarded for all our holidays, including both our escorted group tours and tailor-made trips. When you accrue points, you will qualify for the following discounts on all future bookings:
Blue: More than 10,000 points - 2.5% discount
Bronze: More than 30,000 points - 5% discount
Silver: More than 45,000 points - 7.5% discount
Gold: More than 60,000 points - 10% discount
Examples of how many points you could earn on some of our trips are:
High Road to Kashmir: 8360
Iran: Persian Explorer: 6138
These discounts can be used on most Wild Frontiers holidays (see terms and conditions below) and are valid for life. The only restrictions are that they cannot be combined with any other promotional discounts. Points are available to clients booking directly with Wild Frontiers only. Wild Frontiers reserves the right to amend Terms & Conditions at any time.
Gold Wild Miles: Additional Benefits to our Most Loyal Travellers
Once you become a gold member, in addition to your 10% discount, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free entry for yourself and a guest to any Wild Frontiers events held at the Frontline Club.
- Priority on single rooms on group trips when, owing to an uneven number of male and female guests, there is a spare room available.
- The ability to extend your discount to up to two family or friends each year (see below for full terms and conditions).
Wild Miles Friends & Family: Transfer your Wild Miles to two people each year
We would love to welcome more new people on our holidays, so if you are a gold or silver member and have any friends or family members who would like to travel on a Wild Frontiers trip with you, you can extend your Wild Miles discount to them. That means, each year, you can allow up to two travelling companions to book a trip with the same discount as you. Please note this is for new bookings only and cannot be applied retrospectively, and to benefit from the discount, they must be travelling with you.
Wild Miles: Terms and Conditions
- For group tours, Wild Miles discount applies to land-only price and cannot be used with flights, extensions or transfers.
- For tailor-made tours, Wild Miles discount applies to land-only price and cannot be used with flights.
- Wild Miles discounts cannot be used on any third-party sourced trip, such as Arctic and Antarctic cruises.
- Wild Miles discounts apply to any Wild Frontiers group tour or tailor-made holiday.
- Wild Miles discounts cannot be combined with any other Wild Frontiers special offer.
- Clients to receive full miles for group trips but no additional miles for extensions.
- If the extension is 7 days or over, wild miles discounts can be applied to it.
- Wild Miles discounts do not apply when booking a Telegraph Tour, Times Tour or any third party promotion.