Wild Miles Club
As an independent travel company, our success is dependent on the support and loyalty of our clients. For that reason we offer our own loyalty scheme in the form of our Wild Miles Club. Some of the benefits include:
- Discounts on future Wild Frontiers holidays - valid year round and for life
- Exclusive savings with third parties ranging from bookstores to airport parking
- First access to the latest Wild Frontiers special offers and new tours/recce trips
- Price guarantee: any discounts on tours after you booked will be backdated so you always get the best price
- Invitations to Wild Frontiers talks, dinners and events
- An exclusive Wild Miles e-newsletter every quarter
- An annual newsletter posted to all Wild Miles members
How it works
When you book a holiday with Wild Frontiers you are awarded ‘miles’, which are based on the return distance from London to the arrival city of your trip. Wild Miles are awarded for all our holidays, from walking tours to riding holidays and from escorted group tours to tailor-made trips. When you accrue Wild Miles, you will qualify for the following discounts on all future bookings:
Blue: More than 10,000 miles travelled - 2.5% discount
Bronze: More than 30,000 miles travelled - 5% discount
Silver: More than 45,000 miles travelled - 7.5% discount
Gold: More than 60,000 miles travelled - 10% discount
Examples of how many Wild Miles you could earn on some of our most popular trips are:
Burma: Road to Mandalay: 11,570 miles
Colombia Explorer: 10,540 miles
High Road to Kashmir: 8360 miles
Iran: Persian Explorer: 6138 miles
These discounts can be used on most Wild Frontiers holidays (see terms and conditions below) and are valid for life. The only restrictions are that they cannot be combined with any other promotional discounts. Wild Miles are available to clients booking directly with Wild Frontiers only. Wild Frontiers reserves the right to amend Terms & Conditions regarding Wild Miles at any time.
Gold and Silver Wild Miles: Additional Benefits to our Most Loyal Travellers
Once you become a silver member, in addition to your 7.5% discount, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free entry for yourself and a guest to Wild Frontiers events held at the Frontline Club.
- Priority on single rooms on group trips when, owing to an uneven number of male and female guests, there is a spare room available.
- The ability to extend your discount to up to two family or friends each year (see below for full terms and conditions).
Wild Miles Friends & Family: Transfer your Wild Miles to two people each year
We would love to welcome more new people on our holidays, so if you are a gold or silver member and have any friends or family members who would like to travel on a Wild Frontiers trip, you can extend your Wild Miles discount to them. That means, each year, you can allow up to two companions to book a trip with the same discount as you. They can travel with or without you. Please note this is for new bookings only and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Wild Miles: Terms and Conditions
- For group tours, Wild Miles discount applies to land-only price and cannot be used with flights, extensions or transfers.
- For tailor-made tours, Wild Miles discount applies to land-only price and cannot be used with flights.
- Wild Miles discounts cannot be used on any third-party sourced trip, such as Arctic and Antarctic cruises.
- Wild Miles discounts apply to any Wild Frontiers group tour or tailor-made holiday.
- Wild Miles discounts cannot be combined with any other Wild Frontiers special offer.
- Friends and Family discounts can be extended to up to two travelling passengers a year.
- Friends and Family discounts valid for first-time travellers with Wild Frontiers only.
- Friends and Family discounts valid on new bookings only and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Friends and Family discounts cannot be combined with any other special offer.
- Clients to receive full miles for group trips but no additional miles for extensions.
- If the extension is 7 days or over, wild miles discounts can be applied to it.
- Wild Miles discounts do not apply when booking a Telegraph Tour, Oldie Magazine Tour or any third party promotion.